Take the Autism “Shine”Challenge Starting March 31,2012 at 5pm this contest will begin and end April 8,2012 5pm. A random repin will be selected, Repin this Autism Awareness bracelet and tweet it @outersparkle with the hashtag #shine4autism“I’m In” or tag on Facebook (www.facebook.com/…) with the same hastag above. Happy Pinning!
SUPPORT AUTISM AWARENESS! I’m taking PRE_ORDERS on this bracelet that launches on April 1st! We sold out of our Breast Cancer Awareness Bracelet in 4 days so I’m taking pre-orders for our Autism Bracelet to ensure you get yours for this amazing cause only $39 just added the “Sole” bracelet sales will too donate towards Autism Speaks! Two great layering styles.
Thank you friends for responding to the Autism pre-order invite.
I wanted to share a challenge to those interested in supporting the cause.
Please help me support Autism awareness and research in the month of April!
Get your co-workers,friends,church group,moms group and family to help you with the challenge!
I am looking for:
*5 friends willing to take on the endeavour of selling 10 bracelets. As a thank you, you will receive your choice of $58 in FREE JEWELRY+ 2 additional items at 50% off with with Stella & Dot.
*5 friends willing to help sell 20 bracelets and as a thank you, you will receive $156 in FREE JEWELRY + 3 additional items at 50% off with Stella & Dot
*5 friends willing to help sell 26 bracelets, and as a thank you, you will receive your choice of $250 in free jewelry + 4 additional items at 50% off with with Stella & Dot.
Who’s in? Besides free jewelry, you’ll get the satisfaction of knowing you are doing something for a Great cause!
ALL PRE-ORDER information needs to be submitted to me prior to 9pm March 31 (shipping is a flat 5.95 rate +tax)
Contact me at 305-401-8111
Facts about Autism
Did you know …
- Autism now affects 1 in 110 children and 1 in 70 boys
- Autism prevalence figures are growing
- More children will be diagnosed with autism this year than with AIDS, diabetes & cancer combined
- Autism is the fastest-growing serious developmental disability in the U.S.
- Autism costs the nation over $35 billion per year, a figure expected to significantly increase in the next decade
- Autism receives less than 5% of the research funding of many less prevalent childhood diseases
- Boys are four times more likely than girls to have autism
- There is no medical detection or cure for autism
SAN BRUNO, Calif., March 13, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Stella & Dot, a global fashion accessories brand and rapidly growing social selling company has partnered with Autism Speaks,the world’s leading autism science and advocacy organization,in an effort to raise funds and awareness of autism through …
- What is Autism? What Causes Autism? (developmentalpaediatrics.wordpress.com)
- Respect For People With Autism (growingupautistic.wordpress.com)
- The Secret World of Autism Parenting (ventography.wordpress.com)
- What Does Autism Awareness Mean As The Great DSM-5 Autism Do-Over Approaches? (autisminnb.blogspot.com)